Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Make Keif Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by holjas00, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 holjas00, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    I have some Keif from my grinder. I don't have a whole lot (Picture attached. My grider is about 2.5 to 3 inches in diameter, to give you an idea of how much is there) I'm wanting to make brownies or just any kind of baked item.
    Is this enough? If not, how much more do you think I would need? They don't have to be too potent. Just enough to get a little high. 
    And do I have to do anything special with it? Or just throw it in with the mix? I've attempted to make cannabutter before, but it didn't work out and I ended up wasting alot of weed, so I want to make sure I'm doing everything right this time.

Thanks!

(I also don't know why the picture is so small, but you can click it to see it better. :3)

DSC_0696.JPG

2. That looks like enough to smoke a bowl...

3. I realize that, but I smoke everyday. I want to do something different with it and make an edible. But thanks for your response!

4. I guess my point was that looks like a single serving.
    Being in a better state of mind at this point in the day I'll give a little less sarcatic response. :)
    Seeing as that's a single serving, any of the "single serving" recipes in this section would work. I always found the peanut butter recipes to be easy and reasonably efficient. Mix with 1-2 tbsp and bake in a Pyrex dish for ~25 minutes at 300F. Typically the recipes call for 325F, but with such a small amount of PB I'd suggest a bit lower.
    I would strongly suggest decarbing your kief before making any edible from it. There are numerous posts covering that here.

5. Just smoke it. That's such a small amount of keif, you probably won't get high. Either smoke it, or save a complete solid layer on the bottom.