Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make it last

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huskerbud12, May 7, 2011.

1. Ok so im getting an 8th tomorrow....thankfully as my dealer is out for a while but managed to get me hooked up :wave: ...but anyways...besides the classic vaporizer and just dont do it answers.....i was just wondering what the best way to conserve weed was....i get paid next friday and im leaving for a trip that day....so im trying to save the 6 days with just the one sack....the only reason its hard is cuz i work the next 6 days straight but i recieve tips so when its hard not too smoke when u got it...im saving my tip money for a huge pick up for the next weekend... graduation baby cant wait :hello:

2. Smoke out of a chillum, or a small spoon. As long as you don't need to get super baked, it should last a while that way. Me and my favorite smoking buddy (my wife) can make an eighth last for a good 2-3 weeks.

3. You can smoke a joint a day.

4. Roll thinner joints. They burn longer too.