Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make isopropyl evaprote faster?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDS, Sep 7, 2011.

1. All out of bud, and I'm not buying any bud until I get my debts paid off. I cleaned a bowl and downstem for some resin today, but waiting for the isopropyl is taking forever...

I have it in a open plastic bag in a cup underneath a warm lamp. It's a rainy day so sun is not an option. Anything else I can do (besides somehow cooking it and smelling up my house?)

2. Doesn't it already evaporate super fast?

3. put it on a plate and give it more surface area.
    the more surface area, faster evaporation.

plus, you can scrape the resin off the plate easily.

4. Put the liquid in a bowl and stick it to the roof of your car, then drive at high speeds so air passes over the liquid, drying it faster

5. plastic bag = bad idea, iso is solvent to plastics.....

get that shit on a plate.... more surface area = faster, and get a fan blowing over it lightly and leave the light.

6. What these two said. :p

The plastic is not a good idea, and you're making the surface area very small, making it take a long time to evaporate.

The more surface area, the better.

7. very slight breeze will help, let chemistry take it's course lol

8. Thanks...stuck it on a plate and it's done in time for work :)

9. Ah man... plastic bag?

Spread out the surface area and it will evaporate faster.

You can also take a fan and increase air flow to increase the evaporation.

Additionally, if you add heat this will also increase the rate of evaporation.

My suggestion is a toaster behind a fan blowing over the liquid. Moderate this carefully though. Shouldn't be left in a room alone, but it's really quick.

Edit: Since I'm a bit late remember this for next time. ;)