How to make hash?

Discussion in 'General' started by beachbum, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Dont really know where to post this, but i figure general is a safe bet. Im saving up all my keif from the summer and wanna make hash, how do i go about that? Is hash just extremely condensed keif? or is there more to it than that? I searched the forums cause im sure its been posted before but didn't find anything... so any info or links would be great... thanks

2. hahah yah but thanks, and my local headshop has those pollen presses, any experience with em?

3. i know man its hard as hell, i have enough for like 2 fat bowls of pure keif but i just keep tellin myself it will be worth it to keep saving

4. Search Youtube and there are video guides every where.

5. i love hash.......

6. heres the easy way.

take all your kif and put in between two pieces of parchment paper, NOT WAX PAPER, and set your iron to the lowest setting possible and use the warm iron to press and smash all the kif together. the heat will help melt the trichomes and let them meld with one another without acctually burning or vaping the thc. you then just peal off the parchment paper and rub the hash with your fingers into a ball and voila! fresh hashish. have fun.