Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meekmillMMG, Jul 27, 2012.

1. How do I make hash from the stems of weed buds?

2. How much do you have? If you just have stems you are going to need A LOT. Why not just make some green dragon.

3. Make some qwiso. There is a whole thread on it man, very helpful.

4. if its not a SUPER large amount (like multiple ounces), then qwiso. If its a huge amount, dry ice hash

5. The information is very interesting.

6. I have about 3 or grams right now but I just started and plan on collecting a few ounces worth.

7. A few ounces you could run qwiso, but it till be numerous runs. Or perform a dry ice sift and then qwiso that into oil or just leave it as kief or press into hash

8. I'm not understanding :confused: What is qwiso and ice sift? I've never attempted to do this before so I'm learning from the start. I'd need some explination!

9. Use the search tool.

10. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Use the search tool.[/quote]

Thank you saying it :)

11. qwiso is quick wash isopropyl alcohol hash

dry ice sift is.... almost exactly how it sounds....

you are gonna have to look up how to make them yourself lol ive explained it too many times

12. I looked how to make hash using stems, couldnt find anything:confused:

13. look up a qwiso guide lol

if you havent noticed i have a basic one in my sig

14. Just read your guide. Was amazing. Will now start saving up stems just to follow that guide.

15. Thanks man! :smoke: