How to Make Full Melt Ice Water Extract - Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Brother Urb, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I really appreciate the help and all the votes guys!!! Big fam in here!! ️. Much love guys!!

2. Much appreciated my man!! ️

3. ;-) 😀

4. Congrats on the win for the light😀.

5. Thanks so much heavn!!

6. Has anyone in here ever used or heard of bubble bowls?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have seen them but would imagine they make a lesser product otherwise that is what all the hash makers would use. And remember those came out back when most people thought grinder hash was good dry sift and same with dry ice hash. Now you have to get to 99.9% clean or it is just kief. Hash has come along way for what is available to the masses. I guess what I am rambling on about is there are better methods.

• Like Like x 2
  8. yea ive had em for a few years and they make some really good hash. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of em.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Use them and press it for rosin

BAM!!

• Like Like x 2

10. Yeah this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This thread died after I took a break. SUPWIDAT?

Noone spinning their herbs and showing?

What a shame.

• Like Like x 2
  12. credit to @fredmorris on IG

hashjokes.jpg

hashjokes9.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. What up brother urb! Has def slowed down. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. Prison state, can't grow enough. Glad to see you back at it in here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. Best temps to press wax for rosin? Ive had some mids forever so im in the process of making ice water hash. Coffe filter + jar + ice but im trying to find the best way to take dabs of hash

Stoners journey to cannabis

16. If you are pressing water hash to rosin you will need a screen or tea bag. 200 250 degrees to press Rosin.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for the reply good man. Do you think a teabag is sufficient or should i get some copper smoke screens as well?

Stoners journey to cannabis

18. something nicer, bubbleman or boldtbags has stuff along with a million others now