Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make friend have a safe high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeHighKid, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Well, my friend is a noob toker and he is really really sketched out since the first time he got high he got caught by the police and his parents. This is my best friend, and I want him to feel safe when he's smoking and not sketched out at all. Where do you think would be the best place to smoke at to make a person feel safe? Thanks, any advice on making him feel calmer would be good. No body likes a paranoid high. Thanks again. :)

2. Smoke at a house when no parents are going to be home for a couple hours.

3. I would deff do this, but my parents and his parents are going to be home today and tonight. So, thats out of the question.

4. Country cruise?

5. That would work if I had my car. :( Gosh, I am so fucked haha.

6. Yeah definitely a house, put on some chill music, dont turn it up loud. Smoke slowly, take a few bong rips, chill for a little while, take another. If you guys are watching TV put on something interesting or funny. I guess just try and get his mind off the fact that he could get caught. If you can't do it in a house then really no where is safe. All it takes is for a cop to see a smoke filled car or two people passing something between them.

7. #7 Deleted member 281310, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
    Yes, the house with no parents or anyone for hours is the best option. If not try any woods around your area. I got arrested about 2 years ago, very close to where i started smoking. It sucks.

Btw I'm assuming country cruise is having a nice ride in your car... maybe in the country?

8. Yeah I was gonna try the woods near my house or something. I'll think of something good.

9. Don't go for a ride. A cop may pull in behind you guys and your friend may sketch. Stay inside and be safe. :)

10. As much as I want to stay inside and smoke, I can't. The parents. :(

11. Pretty much unless you have a car or a house to safely smoke in, there is going to be some "sketchiness".
    Make a sploof, towels under door, smoke in room? or just wait till your rents go to bed, then step outside?

12. garage..i use to smoke in mine all the time when i was younger just dont leave any gasoline near u guys.

13. Do either of you have cars and can legally drive?

Tell the parents you're meeting friends at a burger place in your town, go walk/drive to a close, but far from houses or streets spot to light up a bowl, then go drop your stuff back off at your house for safety's sake, preferabbly in a quick hidden outside spot to avoid rents, then go hit up the food vendor of your choice.

14. or roll a joint so the evidence is gone after

15. Your a true homie man. Doing this for your friend is pretty badass man. I would say just wait till you guys have 3-4 hours alone at one of your houses. Listen to some Bob Marley, Sublime, Pepper, Slightly Stopid, The Supervillians, Potluck, Mystic Roots, Macka B, Long Beach Dub All-Stars. Have some good munchies available. Such as candy, pizza, etc. And maybe some tv or xbox.

16. Just go to a forest or somewhere there is a lot of bush and trees for privacy. Being high with nature around you is the best feeling, it's all about the adventure.

17. Paranoia will destroy ya. :D