How to make E juice..

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Telebubbies, Nov 30, 2018.

1. I tried that it not strong enough to get me stoned

2. I know. I tried it three timed and wasted 50g of weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 Han-Bolo, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    So I used a liquidizer product once and I think it said VG/PG/Terpenes on the ingredients. I got a 70/30 Blend of VG/PG and some dank as BHO I just made and was going to mix up a gram of it with 2ML of the VG/PG blend. Im going to take a pot with water and set it on low heat, place my 2ML of VG/PG blend in a shot glass, drop the 1 gram of dabs in with it, and let it cook on low heat, stirring until mixed thoroughly. My only concern is the taste. I think the added terpenes help with providing flavor but I wonder if they are really necessary.

4. These are what I make with budget wax(175$ oz) 10$ 30ml bottle of generic liquidizer from head shop eBay generic cell carts. I mix 50/50 .5g wax .5 ml liquidizer. They are a little thicker than what you get in dispensary and a little darker. I make 56 carts for roughly 320$. For me 6 months of smoke they taste good hot smooth. No worries about 4-fadb or some such shit on street for 30$ a pop. Innokin goby is the battery I use . It made night and day difference to buy the 30$ battery over the spin dial adjustable slime brand crap.

Attached Files:

5. Some more with my moonrocks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Super cheap to make at home. All these novelty items . Dispo prices are junk.

Attached Files:

7. Why you do not prefer to buy from shops?

8. I should not speak so harshly against. I apologize for such strong ,unnecessary language. The reason behind not using dispensary is I disagree with the mark up. I understand the commercial aspect of course, but for myself and family what we can produce at home for fractions of price works for us. The batch I made yesterday looks horrible not sure what I did wrong ?? Potency/taste is on but they look like hell! Mine are typically dark and thick. I smoke heavily on 1 ml with anywhere from a 70/30-50/50 for 3 days . It comes out to about 3-5$ a day. Here’s some pictures of these icky new ones! Dispo’s do have very aesthetic looking carts for sure.sorry if I came of like an ass.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I use the 3 hour method but I run the juice thru the process 2 or 3 times to increase the THC level

10. What is the three hour method? I decarb at 230 for 45 minutes ,double boil for 30. I’m always looking to improve mine if you have tips.

11. This can be speeded up by boiling buds at 180F/80C for 1 hour or more. But Im having trouble making it strong enough, can anyone give me any tips. Does polypropylene glycol work better than vegetable glycerin?

12. What do you mean - run the juice thru the process 2 or 3 times - boil for longer, how many hours in all to get the best result?