Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make cookie edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by winchester3, Oct 5, 2013.

1. I was just wondering what the best way to make cookie edibles is. First time doing it, a friend and i are chipping in and we would like to know how much we would need for some reaaaallly potent cookies and the best way to make them!

Or if you have any other edibles recipes, whether they be easier or more potent, I'd love to see :D

2. #2 SpyDragon, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    The amount you need depends on what your recipe calls for. If you want something really potent for just one or two batches, you're probably going to need at least 7 grams of fresh bud. The commonly accepted butter to bud ratio is 1 pound of butter per ounce of weed. So 7 grams would get you a quarter pound of potent butter. With oil I've read everything from 1 gram per ounce of fluid to 14g's for a cup, I'm not sure about that but my personal experience is that a quo of dank is good for about 3/4-1 cup of oil, enough for a batch of brownies, with less potent bud I'm sure you'd need more to achieve the same results.

Recipe wise outside of cookies, I recommend box mix brownies for your first time. The baking portion itself is easy enough, leaving you more time to focus on getting the oil/butter ready. Rice Krispy's are also pretty easy and don't require too many ingredients. As you get better at making cannabutter you can start looking into more creative recipes.

Below you'll find guides for both cannabutter and oil.
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/cannabis-edibles/37701-cannabutter-7-easy-steps.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/542710-non-official-how-make-canna-oil-step-step.html