How to make cartridges last ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xspryox, Feb 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 xspryox, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    I got 16 1g prefilled tanks at a bulk
    price. Never used one how long do they last ? How long until I got to get more anyway assumptions would be nice.

2. 1G Cartridge = 300 Average Puffs X 16 = 4,800 average size puffs.
    If you don’t have a tolerance that will last you threw 2019.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Groovy gas supplied us with the fantastic math , now let me hit you with some reasoning to conserve.

If you just take one fat shack out of your cartridges and then put away without taking an additional smoke, I think you’ll be on your way to great conservation as well.

Seeing as how the coil needs time for the juice to get back on after your previous hit, it is almost the smartest tactic to just let it sit after a hit so that your juice will re adjust and you’ll get a tasty, lovely smoke every time , instead of those harsher, more coil tasting ones after a great hit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I hit carts all day and a half g lasts about 3-4 days for high quality carts ie: select

6. Depends on how often you hit the pen! I can make some 1G cartridges last a couple weeks. 1-2 hits from the pen is the perfect fix for me! You also start to build a tolerance, which is why I like trying new flavors.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. To cut down on tolerance, I vape with at least two different pens; I usually load one with a good sativa, and the other with a nice indica- Nice results, can't help but wonder if there is an entourage effect like you get with THC and cannabidiols (CBD) and others. Just IMHO

8. To be honest a 1/2 gram pen will last me 2-3 day if I'm out and about using it all the time. That's why I dab 90% of time and only use my pens when have to be away from the house for long periods. Plus pens just don't get me to where I want to be as Dabs will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1