Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make cannaoil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by damage420, Apr 11, 2013.

1. #1 damage420, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    I seen a few tutorials that show people putting bud in olive oil for a few hours to days without cooking it. Does that method actually work, and if so how long should i leave my bud in the oil?

2. I really want to hear more about this

3. Whats this about?

4. yeah that doesn't work.

the thc needs to be activated and put into / pulled into something.

if you leave bud in oil for days, the oil will taste like shit, and you'll have non smokeable product, ruining both.

5. So how do u make cannola oil?

6. grind up your bud, i would say no less than a half O for brownies, heat your oil until it's just starting to smoke, them turn it down to just above simmer. put the tree in and stir occasionally as not to let it burn. covering is probably a good idea plus you get high as fuck taking off the lid and breathing the smoke. do this for at least 45 minutes and then strain it. you're cooling after that, super easy. just don't let the tree burn or your oil will taste like shit. also, use coconut oil because it has a much higher fat content

7. Errrrr...

Heating your oil up until it's starting to smoke - then turning the oil down to simmer? That's waaaaay too hot to make cannaoil - the weed would burn up almost immediately.

Also covering simmering oil is incredibly dangerous. You should never cover a pan that has a decent amount of just cooking oil.