Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make Cannabis Fudge

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kav2, Dec 18, 2010.

1. #1 kav2, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    Really nice recipe...just made some. I would take some pictures but i have no camera...:smoke:
    put your oven to 325 degrees f.
    4 eggs

2 cups white sugar

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup of melted cannabutter

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 cup chopped pecans

Use an 8x8 inch pan..grease and flour it.

1. Put the eggs in a food processor or blender or something.and beat them until they are smooth..took me about 2 minutes.

2. In a big bowl mix the sugar flour cocoa and the salt together. slowly beat in those whipped eggs.

3. Beat in the melted cannabutter and the vanilla extract. stir in the pecans and pour it into the pan.

4. put it in the oven, middle rack probably.. i baked it for 50 minutes but i live at 8100 feet elevation. if a toothpick comes out clean, its done.

GOOD LUCK. :hello:

2. OMG thank you thank you thank you i think i love you i am so going to make this for the holidays but im going to add mini marshmellows and have rocky rode ganja fudge:D

3. lol have fun:smoke:

4. thanks alot man, i was trieng to figure out what i was gonna do for Christmas since im goin to vegas with the rents to visit family out there and toking is just out of the question unless im trieng to get caught so this is gonna work perfect. was gonna go to the clin and get a bunch of edibles but now im just getting canna butter and making some killer fudge. question though how are you melting the butter stove or microwave and hows the overall smell when this process is going on.

5. just make the cannabutter on the stovetop, and it will be melted. make sure your parents don't see it and ask for a peice lol;)