Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Cannabis Chocolate Bars (PICTURES!)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skyscraper, Jul 23, 2012.

1. DONE! PICTURES ARE UP! It was so hard doing all this stoned, and uploading the pics n stuff :L

2. Looks good bro :)

3. thanks man, I appreciate it :)

4. Dude this is brilliant, +reprepreprepreprepreprep

5. Tell me about it.:D

Great job! The fudge I make is very similar, so you should have great results with it too. I use coconut oil for it also. I plan on making some when I get back and I'll try to have someone else take the pics this time.:smoke:

6. Thanks :) I tried finding coconut oil, but they didn't have it, they had plenty of others like almond and hazelnut oil - but not coconut! Anyway, you should! Badkitty's cannaoil recipe really helped me out a lot, it's so much more potent than other oil. Hahah yeah, I was lucky to have someone on hand to help me :D

Thanks bro! :D

7. I know that you're in the UK, but you should be able to find virgin or extra virgin coconut oil at a health food store or your version of Amazon. Even if it's an effort to get, it is well worth it.

8. Yeah, next time I visit town i'll definitely get some coconut oil. I just couldn't wait for it so I used a dif oil :)

9. BadKitty you're amazing.

10. Update: Ate one about 4 days ago and just one got me high for at least 8 hours!

Very potent! :smoke:

11. Great guide, and no offense to you bad kitty but your guides are detailed, just a little hard to follow and a little hard to make what I originally wanted to, but just this guide on chocolate sounds pretty good, and will try this soon!

12. I won't condescend to you with an overly abrupt, or hasty reply on why the details are important, but I will try to limit my paragraph size and separate important sentences, to be as clear and concise as possible. :)

Details, are the very reason why my recipes work, where the seemingly 'simplistic' ones often fail...

The OP, Skyscraper, actually modified his original post, to follow my directions.

So taking that into consideration, it seems like the details are not really much of an issue for most people, or for yourself for that matter. :)

And besides, if you actually read the posts I make, or the recipes I share (nothing I write, should take longer than five or ten minutes to read, and comprehend), you'll see the actual instructions you need to follow, are VERY simple. :yay:

Someone with a middle school education really should be able to read through and follow a set of directions, with basic explanations in between.

Reading an entire book, cover to cover, is not exactly considered a supernatural power... so if you'd like to create an edible that works, reading a less-than-a-page recipe, shouldn't really be an issue. :smoke:

If it was, the real world would be something of a challenge. I shudder to think that people operate cars, if they can't follow a simple recipe. :)

If you don't want to know 'why' something is necessary, just skip to the next step!

No one else seems to be having any trouble with that, or the details; Skyscraper did it, Sam did it, and look where it got them. Success! :hello:

I don't just cater to the people who only care to know a recipe, and leave it at that.

We have plenty of those threads. :)

And it's why so many threads are full of failed edible stories: A catastrophic lack of details, leads to catastrophic failure.

This may come as a shock, but many people actually WANT to know why, and NEED to know why it's important to follow certain steps.

It's crucial, because it stops people from getting 'creative' in ways that can ruin their outcome.

They need to comprehend both the possibilities, and the limitations.

I don't want to be responsble for a patient, losing or wasting his or her meds for the week or entire month.

With that in mind, I let them know what's safe, where they can stretch or bend a recipe, and where it's not as flexible if they want a positive outcome.

I work with severely disabled patients, both physically and otherwise, and all those who are fortunate enough to have access to cognitive thought, seem to follow my instructions just fine! I've been handing out print-outs for years, and very rarely have any complaints. :D

But there's no shame in asking for help, or clarification, if that's not that case for you!

It's certainly no fault of the recipe, for being 'too detailed'.

That's what helps the majority of people. :p

It doesn't need to be intimidating!

You just need to breathe, relax, and remember that the 'world of communication' that existed before cell phones, tweets, and texting-shorthand, actually still exists and has value.

The details, are precisely why the CannaPharm is full of success stories, and has a 100% five star rating on every canna forum it's been shared (by me, and my 'minions' who've shared it in their own states medical forums with my permission :p ), while other stickied threads all over the internet, contain a large number of members suffering from mistakes, and failures.

I do not want to cause anyone to waste their meds, or their recreational herbs. Period.

Being detailed is necessary, not just for the sake of a recipe coming out properly, but it's required if you want a MEDICINE to work! :hello:

Hope this helps clear things up for you! :wave:

13. #33 hightimes420guy, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

I won't condescend to you with an overly abrupt, or hasty reply on why the details are important, but I will try to limit my paragraph size and separate important sentences, to be as clear and concise as possible. :)

Details, are the very reason why my recipes work, where the seemingly 'simplistic' ones often fail...

The OP, Skyscraper, actually modified his original post, to follow my directions.

So taking that into consideration, it seems like the details are not really much of an issue for most people, or for yourself for that matter. :)

And besides, if you actually read the posts I make, or the recipes I share (nothing I write, should take longer than five or ten minutes to read, and comprehend), you'll see the actual instructions you need to follow, are VERY simple. :yay:

Someone with a middle school education really should be able to read through and follow a set of directions, with basic explanations in between.

Reading an entire book, cover to cover, is not exactly considered a supernatural power... so if you'd like to create an edible that works, reading a less-than-a-page recipe, shouldn't really be an issue. :smoke:

If it was, the real world would be something of a challenge. I shudder to think that people operate cars, if they can't follow a simple recipe. :)

If you don't want to know 'why' something is necessary, just skip to the next step!

No one else seems to be having any trouble with that, or the details; Skyscraper did it, Sam did it, and look where it got them. Success! :hello:

I don't just cater to the people who only care to know a recipe, and leave it at that.

We have plenty of those threads. :)

And it's why so many threads are full of failed edible stories: A catastrophic lack of details, leads to catastrophic failure.

This may come as a shock, but many people actually WANT to know why, and NEED to know why it's important to follow certain steps.

It's crucial, because it stops people from getting 'creative' in ways that can ruin their outcome.

They need to comprehend both the possibilities, and the limitations.

I don't want to be responsble for a patient, losing or wasting his or her meds for the week or entire month.

With that in mind, I let them know what's safe, where they can stretch or bend a recipe, and where it's not as flexible if they want a positive outcome.

I work with severely disabled patients, both physically and otherwise, and all those who are fortunate enough to have access to cognitive thought, seem to follow my instructions just fine! I've been handing out print-outs for years, and very rarely have any complaints. :D

But there's no shame in asking for help, or clarification, if that's not that case for you!

It's certainly no fault of the recipe, for being 'too detailed'.

That's what helps the majority of people. :p

It doesn't need to be intimidating!

You just need to breathe, relax, and remember that the 'world of communication' that existed before cell phones, tweets, and texting-shorthand, actually still exists and has value.

The details, are precisely why the CannaPharm is full of success stories, and has a 100% five star rating on every canna forum it's been shared (by me, and my 'minions' who've shared it in their own states medical forums with my permission :p ), while other stickied threads all over the internet, contain a large number of members suffering from mistakes, and failures.

I do not want to cause anyone to waste their meds, or their recreational herbs. Period.

Being detailed is necessary, not just for the sake of a recipe coming out properly, but it's required if you want a MEDICINE to work! :hello:

Hope this helps clear things up for you! :wave:[/quote]

Haha point taken. I guess it was more confusing when I was just trying to find one recipe, my previous post wasn't too clear. For example I was trying to make cannabutter to make into chocolate or something (it was a while ago), but all I could seem to find was your wonderful recipes for everything else like cannacaps and what not. Maybe it was just a while ago an it wasn't completely perfected yet I'm not sure, but overall your guides are great, just not what I personally was looking for.

On a side note I feel my last post portrayed me poorly, and I'm sorry if this insulted you in anyway. That was not what was intended. So once again, my apologies.

And also I didn't realize he had edited it, I guess I didn't missed the part about him not having the decarbing step and all your other words of wisdom. Hell I didn't even know there was 3 pages when I commented.

14. No worries! :) I definitely get a bit more 'long-winded' than the usual forum user :p

• Like Like x 1

15. Thanks man, I appreciate it :)

And yes, I had edited the thread. Although I knew about decarbing I completely forgot to put it in lol, didn't know the right tempt and what not - but BK's recipes and knowledgeable words helped me a lot.

Thanks again, and thanks for the rep BK :)

16. Just used this again, +rep

17. Does it smell much making the cannabis chocolate bars?

18. The oil/cannabis is sealed by tin foil, so decarbing and cooking the oil doesn't smell at all really.

But when melting the chocolate and mixing the oil in, it does smell a little bit, but to anyone who's not a pot smoker they won't be able to recognize the smell. It'll smell like chocolate mainly, with a subtle hint of weed - but when cooking with weed it's a different kind of smell in my opinion.

Just open a few windows while cooking and you should be fine :)

19. Thanks man will do :)

20. Dude this should be a sticky