Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make Canna-Oil perfect for brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LSD THC, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys and gals,
    Let me begin, I have an Ounce of Grand Master Kush and I wanted to make a HUGE batch (28) brownies being (1gram) each of fantastic pot brownies. I will be using oil (extra virgin olive oil) I would just like to get your feedback on how to make the oil I have read and have a cookbook that says a very oh so lite simmer for about 4 hours and stir frequently. But as I have spent a lot of money and will be investing plenty of time I would love to get feedback. PS only give me directions/instructions if you are a VERY, VERY experienced baker. Thank you.

2. Try using the search button. Someone probably has explained this in great detail

3. I make very strong cannaoil.. i prefer something with less flavour.. i use rapeseed.. it is important to microwave your bud first.. I give it 3 blasts of 30 seconds on a sheet of kitchen roll.. on top of a bowl so it won't heat up from contact with the glass turntable.

Grind really fine.. the greater surface area the better, should look like powder

while I do that I put the oil I need for the recipe in a small pan on the burner to warm.. on my oven it is number 4/10

Tip in the finely ground bud

Stir from time to time , I check the temperature from time to time with a candy thermometer.. you are aiming for 325 to 345

I cook for 45 minutes only.. you don't need to do it longer.. then I let it cool before using in the brownie recipe..

depending on the strength of your bud.. I would try a half before you unleash a whole brownie on anyone.. I grind mine so fine there is no point in straining it out.. make sure your brownie recipe has an oven temp no higher than 350. here is a link to my brownie recipe.. you don't need to add any candy.. i just do it for fun.. the basic recipe is good.. let me know how you get on!! x
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/809576-peppermint-pattie-brownies-extra-sensation.html#post10489476 :D

4. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg your on here now thats fucking hilarious :p

5. Just put the Canna oil in your mac and cheese :)