Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make bud look bigger?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Ok I have some dank and just curious but how could I expand it or make it look bigger?

2. uhh, why do you wanna know? are u planning to rip off some innocent dude

3. My thoughts exactly.
    OP you can't, don't try.

4. No not at all 90% of this was curiosty and the rest was with an argument with a friend today

5. He probably smoked some dude's shit and now has the cartel after him he needs to replace it cant y'all help him.

Your a small time dealer trying to jerk someone dont do it.

6. Cut it with something...

7. Is this a riddle now? How do I make bud look bigger? Get a bigger HPS light when flowering I would assume.

8. Ok buddy I have quite a bit of dank this was just out of curiosty so forget it, damn I get it half price and still don't make any money lol

9. Quit smokin' so much :smoke:

10. when you say *look* you mean *give the appearence of*.......id think its possible to do with bud

11. You can do it with oregano is the main thing i've heard but I mean you have to be a complete fucking idiot noob to buy that shit.

12. Make a machine that will shrink you.

Then the bud will look huge.

13. This is win.

Honey I shrunk the kids could you imagine a fucking gram would last you months.

14. Well I got a G of some of the dankest stuff I have ever smoked for 8$ and I am about to smoke my 2nd and final bowl.. I just hate to see people without a smile on there face lol

15. your cool

16. You hate to see people without a smile on there face? You mean like when you sell them a skimpy ass sack and they got a frown. Your buying dub sacks and smoking 2 bowls out of it and reselling it? No wonder your not making your the one being made off of.

17. break it up and super glue it back together
    best thing i could think of

18. The less it costs the more people come around, anyways they get a straight G and I usually take the extra I get in there

19. When I first started smoking, if I had a big dense nug I would break it into a bunch of smaller nugs so it looked like more. It also helped me eye out how many bowls/joints/blunts I had left. So I guess the bud won't look "bigger" but it looks like more in the bag. I keep my nugs intact nowadays.

20. the only way i can think of to make bud weigh out more is to spray it with water....but i wouldnt reccomend that.