Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make brownies, but with hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Uhhboo, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Well, I wanna know the instructions to making brownies with hash. I was told before that when adding all the ingridients together, to crush up the hash finely and then add the hot melted butter into the mix and with the grinded up hash and then bake it. Then it will work?

2. only jay-z makes brownies with real hash. unless you have jay-z money, i dont suggest it!

3. heh, in some places hash is the same price as weed (such as sweden)

so anyways, bump, I'd also like to know :)

4. I grind up my hash when I cook and then just use it like I would bud. Throw it in some buddah and chill.

5. Yaeh , I can get some good hash but I need a guide on how to make brownies using hash .

anyone? ;\

6. honestly, I would just make cannabutter, and figure out what I thought made sense for an amount. Combining that amount and butter. Then just add as much as needed into the recipe. And just use oil if the recipe calls for oil instead of butter.

7. cant parents live in house too
    anyone?