How to make bongs,Pipes from tings around the house?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pineapple_xpres, Sep 1, 2009.

1. All of if have been there were somewhere with weed, but nothing to smoke out of so what do you do?

1. I get a can and poke a hole in the middle and bed it to where i can put the weed in it and light and inhale through the hole you drink out of.

2. Get a plastic bottle and aluminum foil and put foil on part you drink out of and poke holes in the foil and light it and put a medium hole in the side and inhale

What do you do when your desperate?

Lets try to make this a sticky! I don't see alot of these threads and we all know we need them at some point.

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. #2 Infinite Experience, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    errr i try to stay away from foil as much as possible even if i'm desperate i can usually find a metal socket somewhere so its not a big deal

and i just find a bottle,pen and then make a hole and tape it :smoking:

3. if you have sockets around your house just pick 1 that looks nice that would make a nice bowl (make sure the hole inside of it is small so bud dont fall through)

take a bottle and cut a hole in the top of the lid of the bottle until the socket fits in it nice and snug, then either drill or burn a hole on the bottom of the bottle that you can keep close with just a finger covering it,

fill the socket with bud and the bottle with water, light the bud and let the water spill into the sink or a cup in some cases, (i then just take the water from the cup and put it back in the bottle, saves you a trip to the bathroom sink) screw off the lid and smoke that shit it gets you blazed as hell, and its easy to make.