How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Did another run yesterday with my huge tube. RH was at like 80% I'm in Oregon, rainnnnn is a bitch

2. I feel ya bud, it's 94% here and no rain... Grrrr.....

Gonna go watch last night's fight instead...

3. [quote name='"Chef"']I feel ya bud, it's 94% here and no rain... Grrrr.....

Gonna go watch last night's fight instead...[/quote]

Yeah here it is no purge yet still in pan lol

Attached Files:

4. Very nice color.:smoking:

5. [quote name='"stupidstuff"']Very nice color.:smoking:[/quote]

Thanks!!!

6. I thought the whole spraying onto parchment was a no-no? :confused:
    Alkane solvents boiling on silicone will produce siloxane, right?

7. [quote name='"Chef"']

I thought the whole spraying onto parchment was a no-no? :confused:
    Alkane solvents boiling on silicone will produce siloxane, right?[/quote]

Hmmm just did some web searching couldn't find anything about that? :confused: could you enlighten me a little? Thanks

8. If there is even a chance I would not do it. I know for a fact glass is not effected by liquid butane. I cant say the same for PP or oil slick pads. Since I dont know for sure I dont use then at all.

9. [quote name='"stupidstuff"']If there is even a chance I would not do it. I know for a fact glass is not effected by liquid butane. I cant say the same for PP or oil slick pads. Since I dont know for sure I dont use then at all.[/quote]

This is true. What should I vac purge in?

10. [quote name='"stupidstuff"']If there is even a chance I would not do it. I know for a fact glass is not effected by liquid butane. I cant say the same for PP or oil slick pads. Since I dont know for sure I dont use then at all.[/quote]

Tobad they don't have labs for this kind of stuff......

11. Hey I see what you're saying, but that was just me giving you a quick link. Feel free to do the research yourself.
    :wave:

12. Now I'd say you can vac purge on PP or an Oil Slick, but it's when the liquid butane is BOILING that you get problems. I scrape from pyrex and then go to an Oil Slick (now....:().

13. #96 stealthboxit, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    good looking erls you are making here sir stupidstuff. One of these days I'm gonna get me a vac.... Till then secondary extractions are the way for me. :p

[​IMG]

14. #97 stupidstuff, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
    Looking good.

Sorry for the late replies but I was out of town. I am back and will get caught up later tonight.

This log was moved to the next page.

I will leave this as a teaser.
    [​IMG]

15. It looks nice I will go through it later tonight and see if i have any suggestions.

16. Good shit OP! I love me some fire shatta. Fuck that whipped, degraded budder crap.

17. i had to share this :D

[​IMG]