How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Thanks y'all I'm boutta go look right now

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah he's spot on, 100 for the pump, 100 for the chamber, 100 for the heating pad (which I don't have).

3. Anyone know where I can buy a piece to fix this?

Attached Files:

4. Home depot, lowes, sears, lp lumber, rural king, pretty much any home improvement store

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Take the broken one with you and ask someone

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Actually, sent an email to Best Value Vacs yesterday explaining the issue, and today I have an email saying they've already mailed off a whole new replacement valve assembly. Tracking number and all :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Is there a time limit on that kinda there guarantee? Just wondering for future reference.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not sure, I've only had it about 2 weeks. They don't mention any express guarantee of any sort, but based on this experience, I'd say they have some pretty good customer service and are willing to do something for you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thank you sir!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. How's that for deep vaccum :p
    29.6-29.7 inhg.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey can anyone help me with explaining how to make the sugar wax consistency and look? I can make nice clear, stable shatter but my friend is wanting the sugar wax. Is it completely strain dependent, or does it have to do with different purging temps and/or methods? Do you whip it? Currently I purge at about 90-92 degrees for about 48-72 hours and get the stable, clear stuff...

Any info is appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  12. What kind of micron sheets would I want to use when blasting for shatter

13. 1464071905273.jpg

Ok so I got a new tube. A big one lol.

I need some tips before I use it. Anyone here use large tubes like this?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anyone? I know there's someone out there with a tube this big.

How many cans should I estimate, how loose/tight do you pack these big fuckers?

I need some advice lol. Don't wanna fuck up a pound of trim all at once.

15. The tube is 30 inches long and has a 2 3/4 inch diameter. Which is really fat lol. Much wider than any tube I've used.

16. Sorry I can't be any help here buddy, but I am mad keen to see how that damn thing goes for you! Best of luck, and let us know how it works out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Get some steel mesh and a couple hose clamps and wrap it around the outside, I stopped open blasting cause my wife bought me this nice expensive tube and I blew it up after the screen clogged.

18. I know how to blast, I've just never used a tube this size. My other tube only fits 50 grams.

19. Anyone wanna estimate how much the tube will hold?

Lightly packed, not smashed in there.

Broken up, lightly grinded type material. Not super fine ground.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Just try it out. If you don't think you got what you should have, repack it with the same material after it dries and shoot again. I'll shoot twice, not three times. The first time I pack I just pack what I got, if it's nugs it'll be busted up by the time you pack it up again. So grinding up might not be necessary. Play with it though. You'll own it awhile, so figure out your best way for your situation. My pack depends on how fresh the material is. Good luck. I guess 6-7 ounces on holding capabilities.

Buzz!