Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make an Ounce last longer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Well my dealer is moving away to another province and I'm not going to be able to buy anymore weed after that -__- I myself recently moved and he was the only person I knew, I don't know anyone else that sells. I have social anxiety and I don't think I would ask anyone at work so I'm buying my last Ounce of dank soon and was wondering what are some tips to make this last longer.

I know I'm not gonna smoke as much as I did before, and I'm gonna use my bowl instead of joint from now on but what are other things I could do?

Thanks!:smoke:

2. vaporize...your weed will probably last 5x longer

3. 1. go out and find a new dealer ?
    2. PROFIT ?

4. Go for the vape

5. ask your dealer to set you up. he knows other dealers.

6. Roll blunts...

7. stop being such a pussy and find a new dealer.....

8. ask your dealer who he was buying from

9. Fatass joints king sized

10. This man has it. Your dealer will understand the problem your in, and SHOULD help you out, unless he doesn't like you.

11. Put it into smaller containers and hide them away. Keep one out and ready for your daily sessions and only pack bowls, maybe a j or blunt on weekends. It makes it seem like you have less weed so you smoke less, until you go in your closet and behold! More ganj!

12. You're definitely going to want to start being proactive this very moment, searching for that new dealer. Once your get your O, all will be fine and dandy. But very soon, after several high nights and food, you'll find yourself in the same position. Except without any bud.

If you have social anxiety, I definitely suggest being proactive in finding a new dealer. Or this ounce could be the last thing you smoke, which wouldn't be very cool at all.

To make it last longer? Vape. Like someone else said. I don't vape. I hate vaping, but ehhh to each his own it does in fact last longer. Also, just plain do it the old fashioned way: smoke less.

There's not too many ways to tip toe around it. It is what it is, you get what you pay for and then it's gone.