How To Make A Week Long T Break Easier

Discussion in 'General' started by LOOOW, May 6, 2014.

1. So I have been trying to take a break from burning for awhile now so my tolerance will go down and mainly so I don't smoke my profit margin.  The problem is, everytime somebody hits me up to match I almost feel obligated to agree or I feel like I can't miss the opportunity to burn even though it's an opportunity that comes many times a day.  Do any of you have tips on how to stop for a week or two?  I always find myself bored as hell and almost restless untill I smoke.

2. Sounds like you depend entirely too much on weed my young padawan. 

3. Yeah dude it's called willpower. Maybe you should take a longer break so you can learn to live without weed. There's more to life than burning a plant

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

4. #4 Uncle_Meat420, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Get other hobbies that don't involve smoking or just chilling with people. Go hiking or something

Either that or get a job and work overtime. you won't have time to smoke

5. Thanks guys.  I already have a job and I've thought about working more hours so I won't have as much time for smoking but if I added any more hours to my schedule I would be missing too many customers and I would end up making less money so I have kind of abandoned that idea.

About getting a hobby; I'm really into cars and working on my own but every time I try and work on it or attempt any other hobby my mind strays too easily and I just think about how much better what I'm doing would be if I was burning.

Also, I've been smoking concentrates which I think might be the cause of being restless, etc. while not high.

6. Another thing to add;

I took a 2-3 week break a few months back and it really wasn't that hard and I actually had the idea of not smoking again in my head, but when I smoked after that break I just thought to myself "why the fuck would I want to quit this?".  It has been back to everyday/several times a day since then.

7. If you seek the easy ways of the 'T Break' I shall tell you young grass-smoka,

- Don't surround yourself by people smoking (your friends etc)
    - It' easier if you're broke too

- Find other hobbies (videogames, tugging one out etc)

- Meet up with people that don't toke

8. your having a hard time because your bored. all those hours spent roasting bowls and sitting around high are hours that are free-time now. find interests

9. My advice to you is to take longer than week. Your to the point now you take bud for granted. It gets much easier after the first week or 2, trust me. Once you finally burn one after a month or so, it'll be like the first time you ever got high and you'll appreciate it a whole lot more.

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

10. man I'm on day 1 and trying to fill up my days with as much shit as possible. today I worked out, went to the beach, cleaned our AC filters, PACKED my day with shit to do. this is what I recommend for you too. only shitty part is the vivid nightmares that I don't have a solution for but eh whatever. I'd also recommend you stick it out for 1.5 weeks if you can't reach 2. that first high afterwards will be mad worth it. tell yourself that when you think "why the fuck would I wanna quit this?" not to mention the money you'll save, obviously. but for me, my main motivation is the sweet, sweet high after a way overdue t break. just awesome. 

good luck man, I'm right there with you

oh and my friends at the beach today smoked and it was tempting as FUCK honestly so yeah, I'd stay away from people that toke unless you've reallyyyyy got some good willpower going on. which luckily today I did, but fuck the unnecessary temptation.

11. i been trying to take t break too but i'm getting a half tomorrow. Not trying that hard i guess. :rolleyes:

12. Try all the above mentioned tips and if they fail get drunk a lot.

13. #14 SauceDaddy, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    yeah it's hard for me too. I definitely use weed as a cure for social anxiety/depression. I wish it was ok for me to do so but noooo they want to feed me zoloft, prozac, etc etc.

I depend on weed more than I'd like to admit. Running low now and feeling anxious but the grow will help me soon. I feel you OP so stay safe. I know how it can feel some time and when you have weed like you have weed man....it just comes down to occupying yourself with something else for a little. Maybe lay low a few weeks or whatever.

14. #15 Frank Darko, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    samr here but fuck them hoes who only hit you up when they want to smoke.
    Also , build some character, if they some real friends they will respect you not wanting to smoke

15. tell them your going out of town, or that ou hage a big ptojrt