Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenember, Jul 28, 2009.

1. For all my toking friends that don't know what a sploof is it's a "device" that stops the herb smell from invading your space so you don't get clastrafucked with the smell

things you'll need

toilet paper roll

dryer sheets

tape

instructions
    first take 3 dryer shits and crumple them into a ball
    next shove the dryer shits into the toilet paper roll
    next take 3 more sheets and layer them on one side and tap them to the top of the roll

how to use
    blow your smoke through the open end and when it comes out the other side that shit will smell mentiy fresh (hell yeah)

i'm blazed right now so this may not be the best guide but it's better than nothing:smoking::smoking:

2. this was posted many times before :p

but nice anyways

3. Having to cover up the smell is a damn shame. Weed smoke smells so good.:smoking:

4. damn i never thought of dryer sheets. might give that a try.

5. Lotta typos in that, but I get what you're saying...

If you use two toilet paper rolls and tape them end-to-end then you have twice as much space for loose, crumpled dryer sheets to be placed in. Also, you don't really need three on the end, you can usually fold a single dryer sheet into one fourth of it's size and it will be four times as thick with the perfect amount of surface area to cover the roll. . .

6. I used to use the dryer sheets and toilet paper roll sploof, but idk it just doesnt cut it. use activated carbon, it works about 3,000,000 times better.

7. my mom always wondered why it smelled like Snuggles in my bedroom at night.... mwahahaha

8. ive always wondered does it matter if the dryer sheets are scented or not? it probably does but im just asking cause my mom buys teh non scented ones and i wanna know before i make a sploof

9. nah it doesnt matter. just whatevers handy. it will smell like the dryer is running hehe

but buy your own, moms might trip if she notices suddenly she is buying dryer sheets alot more often lol

10. I made something similar to this, but I cut up an old t-shirt, sprayed it with glade and stuffed it in a glass bottle. Drilled two holes in the top of the cap and put a pen (or straw) in either hole. I took epoxy and glued the cap on and around the extra space around the straws. It's airtight. Great to use with a bowl or bong.

11. lmao i can picture you trying to hold down a cough after a huge bong rip AND THEN trying to blow it all in a little straw.

12. It's an art. It's not for everyone, but it helps hold the inhale longer.
    It is a funny sound muffling a cough in your throat.

13. I just take 3-5 sheets, then stack them, then place them on top of one end and tape around so it's just a flat sheet covering, and any excess (anything going past the tape) I cut off and stick inside the sploof, works perfectly.

14. Make sure you dont use unscented dryer sheets, lol. One time my mom found my sploof and said "i hope you dont think your fooling me, because you made your smoking thing with unscented dryer sheets..." :smoking:

15. Lol "dryer shits"