Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a small dose of Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by RaspberryJam, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Hi,

The idea of making edibles has recently interested me. I have a cheese cloth and brownie mix, but the problem is I don't want to use a half ounce of bud, I just want to make a couple edibles.

So since the box of brownie mix requires 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (and 1/2 cup of water) I would need to make a 1/10 cup of canna-oil with 5 grams of cannabis.

Is this worth bothering with? I know of firecrackers, just for some reason I feel like it would be better if I did brownies.

Is this worth pursuing or am I just fooling myself?

2. Your just fooling your self.

If you just want 1 serving then a firecracker is your best bet ;)

if you're going to make a batch brownies you need at least 8 cleaned grams of herb

3. Would you say that a firecracker made with 1 gram would be as potent as a brownie made with 1 gram (of cannabutter, etc). Because I have a half ounce of bud, I'm just not sure I want to use it on edibles.

4. Yes I don't see why not provided you do it right ;)

5. Alright, thank you for your input I will need to look into the matter

6. Firecrackers are pretty easy, and I think that there is a stickie that tells how ;)

7. You don't need 8 grams to make a batch of brownies, just get an eight of dank to make some cannabutter and make a batch like you normally would except just add the difference in butter that you need to use the whole mix by using regular butter. Cut it into 8 pieces and they will have .43 in each which is plenty. That should work.

8. Not for someone who's never made an edible before

Best for a novice to just make a firecracker ;)

9. You gotta start somewhere man

10. Yea, and a firecracker is the place that almost everyone starts ;)

11. #11 camram, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    How much for a mild firecracker? I have a very low tolerance for edibles and even picked up a medicated soda once and it destroyed me and no it wasn't like an extra strength version.

I think it said something like 22 mg THC in the soda from what I remember.

12. I would start with about 0.2-0.3 grams and see how it goes ;)