Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Make A Roach???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nabil, Jul 18, 2011.

1. How do i make a roach(filter) for a spliff i usually rip a bit out of a cigarette box, how do you guys do it and if possible can somebody point me to a good link

2. #2 BloodLust, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8]‪DayToday Season 3 ep.4 - How to Roll a Perfect Joint‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] @ 3:26

I'd hate to refer you to him, but he's got the main idea on video pretty well. You don't need to buy those raw papers though, a decent movie stub or your cigarette box will do just fine.

4. any type of paper bruh.

card board (small pieces of course.) // computer paper. // double it up if you have to

5. i use business cards lol, one business card gets me 3-4 roaches lol

6. rip off a bit of the rizla packet or the green card at the back of the rizla packet

7. Use scissors and some slim card like paper....e.g. rizla pack, green card (not talking USA immigration document....that would be stupid)

Using scissors to cut instead of tear does make a difference in flow and other smoking factors

8. find thicker paper that can be bent, maybe even thin cardboard. Anyways cut a strip to desired filter length and roll it, if the filter unravels just get a little piece of tape, this will keep it together. Good luck and spark the J :smoke:

9. This restraunt i goto has a shit load of business cards from different businesses, and i usually take about 20 of them and put them in my wallet.

10. Any small piece of cardboard will do. I'm using a allergy medication box right now.

11. Where I'm from a roach is the little bit of weed that is left in the end of a joint. But for a filter take a piece of cardboard and fold a w then make a circle around the w with the cardboard. It should look like this.

12. When you go out to bars they'll have LOADS of A5 advertising leaflets made from slightly shiny paper (advertising club nights/offers...) - just grab a load of them...they roll much better than normal card IME

13. I use business cards. Or any thick paper really.

14. Buy a pack of index cards...enough roaches for a lifetime.

15. in the back of your rolling papers there will be a piece of card that supports the packaging
    use that. fold it up once a very slightly fold it back the other way and then back the other way, roll it up and you have a W roach

16. #16 CentiZen, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is a bad idea. Those papers are coated in plastic which will be vaporized as the very hot smoke passes through it.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned dlx's or zentips, you can buy them at gas stations and headshops, and they are small booklets of cardboard that are perforated so you can just rip them out. I like zentips better, because they are also perforated for a perfect roll up