Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a pipe?!?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TomTheToker, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Hey guys how to i make a pipe from household things (not a can) and just easy to make.

p.s Whats your favorite kind of homemade pipe/bong that you have made?

2. there are tons of guides on this site, use the search

3. Why don't you want to use a can? It's not harmful for you if you scratch off the paint on the bowl area beforehand.

In the case the reason you don't want to use a can is because you don't have one, then make a water bottle bong. The only challenge in that is finding something good to use for the bowl.

4. the paint is really bad for you, but so is the aluminum the can is made of. theres no getting around it, cans arent good for you, but once wont kill you.

5. Bic lighters (I'm assuming he's using one or something like it) don't burn nearly hot enough to even melt aluminum, let alone vaporize it.

6. there are harmful coatings on the cans that will vaporize, not to mention that there are impurities in the aluminum that do burn at a lighters temperature.

7. I made a good pipe once by taking a pen and a large highlighter cap and rolling them up in aluminum foil. Then take scissors and trim up the ends of the "pipe" and give it a little bend, on top of the larger piped section (where the highlighter cap was) place a pipe screen, or more aluminum foil with holes in it....wa laa.

Or, you could make a DIY bubbler (my personal favorite) Take a plastic containter like one of those energy shot things, then cut a hole off centered on the cap. You should be able to fit a pen in the hole and have it fit snug. This pen will be the downstem.....then cut a hole either on top, or on the side near the top of the container, this is the mouthpiece. Put another pen in that hole and that is what you put your mouth on. Just be sure not to put too much water in it otherwise you get a mouth full o bong water. Oh...and i forgot, use a socket as a bowl...just find one that fits snug on the pen.

8. An apple!!!!!

1. Remove stem by twisting it
    2. Take a pen and shove it down where the stem used to be, thus making a hole. Try not to go all the way through the apple.
    3. Take the pen, but poke hole in the face of the apple so it intersects with the first hole you poke.
    4. Put your bud where the stem used to be. That will be your "bowl"
    5. Light the weed and inhale through the face hole.
    6. Smoke and enjoy!
    7. Eat the apple

*You might have to mess with making the hole bigger to maximize smoke flow. Oh, and try not to burn your nose.

9. this, I use it last year when I couldn't get zigzags ( I was 17 then)