Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Make a Pipe With No Foil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhattoput, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I need a pipe and there is no head shops around were I live and I know foil is deadly so any suggestions

2. Use the good ol' Fruit pipe method or maybe water bottle bong? :)

3. Carve it out of some wood maybe

4. check gas stations and convenience stores mangstein

5. I made a one hitter out of a tire pressure gauge. The local autoparts store sold mini keychain gauges for $.25 and they're all metal. Just take out the insides and the rubber thing in the bowl. I'd recommend cleaning it before using or it will taste like rubber.

6. Aluminum Foil. Its not deadly.

7. Yea youd honestly be straight with just foil, just light the herb

8. yea foil is not deadly. I had a friend who smoked for 2 years daily out of foil lol he is fine

9. Metal pen? That's a easy ass one hitter man!

10. Metal socket, or you can go to a hardware store and in the section of brass piping you can make youself a pipe with those 1/4 fittings. Like with this stuff:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Use an apple... Go with a gravity bong, or just suck it up and use foil lol.

12. apple, or get a small socket and make a waterfall

13. u can make a pipe out of anything if u put ur mind to it

14. u have to heat aluminum to something like 1400 degrees for it to release any sort of fumes, a lighters not nearly that hot

15. #16 BloodLust, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So re census is tinfoil=bad aluminum foil=okay?

16. i couldnt find a source saying whether its tinfoil thats bad or aluminum foil thats bad, but both have to be heated to their melting point to release fumes