Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a one hitter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I have to know how to make a homemade one-hitter, any ideas? Want to make it one of curiosity if anyone asks

2. I apologize, just found an exact same thread, about one-hitters, my bad. :rolleyes:

3. Tire gauge or pen with a wrench socket
    Pen with foil for desperate times
    Ghetto but it works lol

4. dont smoke tin foil.

5. For a one hitter that's fairly safe you can use many sources. For example, if you carefully take a glass bottle and break it off where the neck meets the bottle you can effectively make a steam roller. Just be careful with the broken glass. 

Apples also make great one hitters. Just carve a path and cut a bowl where the stem is. Pretty easy. A pencil and an apple is all you need.

Just please, avoid any plastic if you can. 

6. Apples are the best. And this guys right avoid plastic.

7. Tin foil is not mass produced. Aluminum foil, however is. And aluminum foil is safe to smoke out of.

8. my bad, i ment aluminium foil, i just heard if you smoke out of it you're inhaling some sort of fumes that are bad for you.

9. honestly just buy one, its not worth the hassle. 

10. I'd buy one one hitters are super cheap
    And it's cool man, unless you have one of those torch lighters it's straight

11. Roll aluminum foil over a pen and you have a one hitter

#RedEyeClub

12. I've heard that from aluminum cans because of the ink and other stuff on the can from production.

#RedEyeClub

13. Nah, a regular bic won't do anything to the ink. If you use a torch, then it will. But a zippo or bic will keep you straight provided you don't torch the bowl for 30 seconds :p

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

14. that puts me at ease. Me and my friends used a can religiously during our youth. I never really cared or thought to think If it effected my health back then.

#RedEyeClub

15. I'm about 100% sure that everyone on here has used a can in the beginning. Haha. They're the high school special!

16. We used to have competitions on who could make the best can bowl.

#RedEyeClub

17. Man, I was THE guy to have make a can for you in high school. Lol. I put way more effort and pride into those bastards then I did anything else. I'd carve crazy patterns for the bowl and carb (no one else put carbs in them lol), and I'd even put ice in the can if it was one of those big Arizona ones or something. xD

18. Never understood the argument that aluminum foil is unsafe to smoke with, considering people wrap food with it and cook it in the oven. 

Then I held a lighter to a piece of foil and it blackened and flaked off on one side. 

19. google zebra pen pipe. theyre pretty boss and its relatively easy to find the pen.

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. What kind of foil are you using?