Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a MFLB piece??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I've had my MFLB for about 2 years now and I've tried to make bongs and gravity bongs but they have never really worked.

Does anyone know how to make one?

2. Well if you have struggled to make gravity bongs and regular bongs, I would not suggest trying to make a MFLB.

3. I think he means, hooking his MFLB up to a bong.

4. [quote name='"420trapstar"']Well if you have struggled to make gravity bongs and regular bongs, I would not suggest trying to make a MFLB.[/quote]

No I can make a bong and gravity bong to smoke out of I just can't make one that I can hook my MFLB up to and it acculy gives me good vape rips

5. oh misunderstanding man, yea I got you