Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a kief box?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I was wondering if the screen from a window would be good? Does it matter how big the holes are? If so, is smaller or bigger better?

2. Windows from a screen(edit: lol I mean screen from windows) are way too big. It matters because you don't want green shake, you want the tiny trichomes to fall down.

Buy a cheap aluminum grinder and grind like a weeks worth of weed and you'll have a good amount of kief.
    As for a kiefbox I would suggest something alot less coarse and more finely woven.

3. you have to buy silk screen.... or a fine screen likw 220 micron... or like one you would use in a bubble bag ... make a box that has drawers and one on the bottem has your mirror and your top one has the screen or you have an insert that pulls the screen tight .... idk its hard to explain..

4. Dude that seems really complicated. I was just thinking of making a box with like one hinge and a top and a removable screen so I can dump the kief out. I guess a mirror on the bottom would make it easier to get the kief out