Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a joint burn longer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BarackSmokesama, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Hey guys i wanted to confirm or not if this technique works my friend told me after he rolled his joint he licked the outside and stopped right before the roach,then he let it dry and repeated it 2 more times and he said it lasted really long he didnt say exactly how long cause he way to lit :S. Has anyone ever tried that and if so does it work?

2. just roll it a little right then reroll it with another paper.. mine just lasted 25 minutes.. @.@

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8]YouTube - ‪DayToday Season 3 ep.4 - How to Roll a Perfect Joint‬‏[/ame]

3. Just pretend to light it, then technically it will last forever

4. I agree with using double the paper. Sometimes I get the weed barely damp before rolling it so the ember is smaller and weaker, resulting in smaller drags but longer smoke sessions.