How to Make a Hookah

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by budsmokazonly, May 15, 2011.

1. How do You Make One?:D
    THanks

2. A hookah is a bong,except in the bowl of a bong you put tobacco.

3. wat about like the tube things? i wana make one where me and my homies can hit

4. Way easier to just buy one. I got a little 2 hose for $20

5. its a sideways bong.

the bowl is at the top the stem leads to the bottom of the chamber, hose on the side. making a hookah will probably suck ass tho bro. i once had a homemade, cops got it though.

6. ...wut? no....

7. That is nothing like what a hookah is. You can use bud and/or shisha (hookah tobacco) in a hookah.

Here is a picture of one:

[​IMG]

8. alex the frog jus cracks my ass up XD
    Getajob Ill Jus Make a Homemade bong then Thanks for the Info

9. it'll be kinda hard making an ACTUAL hookah like what you smoke shisha from, but if you just want a bong with loads of tubes, search up some vids on youtube on how to make a bong. then when you've made it, instead of using the mouth piece of the bottle, leave the cap on. light a knife and put a few holes (however many of you are smoking) around the top of the bong near the cap. then just find some plastic tubing or whatever and stick it in each hole. but yeah, making an actual hookah will require replacing the cap of the bottle with a hookah bowl and having a tube going down near the bottom of the bottle coming off of it.

watch this for a rough idea of what I mean [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1IZnoR0caA]YouTube - HOW TO Make A Hookah Out Of A Vodka Bottle[/ame]

10. You could make a big bong,but the bowl need's to be on top.When you make it just replace the bowl of the bong with a hookah bowl,or you know whats better make a bowl out of an apple and put it.

11. You gotta make sure you look into all the materials you use to make it especially with plastic it can leak chemicals into the water and therefore your smoke. I suggest you use a glass jar and work from there you might have to settle for a bubbler instead but its alot easier to make than a hooka. however if you get your hands on some surgical tubbing you know those clear rubber tubes and use da glass jar you will have one great hooka.

12. For the hose you can go to a pet store and pick up some tubing for a fish tank, wash it first it may taste weird

13. Buy one, it only costs like 15$ you cheap ass...

14. Thanks To All for the Help