Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make a homemade pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toke it up1986, Jan 17, 2009.

1. can some 1 give me some ideas on what to use to make a homemade pipe, a permanent one that i can usually rely on, i have a water bong but its just to much hassle sometimes. thanks :hello:

2. Do you mean a dry pipe?
    Why not just use the bong? is that also a homemade piece? If so you dont have to use water every time if its too much work.
    I dont know of any materials you could use for a reliable dry piece, stay away from plastic and foil, thats all i gotta say.

3. nahh i purchased my bong from a head shop like a few weeks ago, i want a dry pipe yeah so i dont have to keep filling it up with water, and just getting the bong out is to much of a hassle, i want pocket size reliable smoking peice lol.

4. Don't fuck around with homemades. If you got the money go buy yourself a bubbler, a smooth smoke without a lot of hassle and fairly portable.

5. Homemades are cool, but you're probably better off just buying a cheap glass piece from your local shop

6. better off with the bong, but check out that sems1 guide.

7. Or you can go buy a 10 dollar 1 hitter at headshop?

8. exactly, you can probably find one even cheaper than 10 bucks if you look hard. better than a homemade, right?

9. I would try to find a shop or a site with good cheap hand glass pipes. That would be the way to go. A bubbler would probably be just as bulky and unwieldy as a bong but a simple hand pipe for between $20-30 would be perfect. thats actually what im in the market for right now too.

10. Way better then a homeade imo.

11. My homemade bong:
    [​IMG]
    and my homemade metal piece:
    [​IMG]

12. is that piece just a co2 cartridge with something welded to it?

13. I've thought of making a pipe from CO2 / Nitrous cartridges too!
    I don't have the tools at home to do it tho. Does it hit nice?

14. That is an extravagant homemade bong, but that pipe looks like it would taste horrible.... :mad:

15. Ditch that metal piece.. either use the bong or make an apple.

16. Both pipes hit amazing. The co2 pipe dosent taste any different than any other metal pipe. Yo just have to clean them to take all the residue out.

17. Ill bet glass hits much better and tastes much better.....

18. Im sure it does, But after about a million cigarettes and biting half my tongue off, you really just dont taste anything.

19. #20 MattForLulz, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtb0QakL89M"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

highlighter pipe ftw

don't stick the socket wrench all the way in like he did tho, no one likes inhaling plastic :3