How to make a homemade metal blunt!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by puremasterx12, Aug 20, 2012.

1. #1 puremasterx12, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Note: Sorry for the large pictures, but it's what my phone takes them in and I can't change it :/

Hey guys and gals, how's it going. I'm here to show you how to make a metal blunt (Much like a glass blunt, but without having to worry about it breaking).

So here is a list of all the things you will need to make this piece.
    1: 13/16 lug nut (or what ever you prefer)
    2: A mechanical pencil.
    3: A sharpie.
    4: A straw.
    5: A nut that is used for screws.
    6: Tape. (I always use electrical tape as it is smaller, and is easier to wrap around things).
    7: Scissors.

This will be my first post and how to on this site, so I hope you all enjoy what I show you! :hello: :wave:

Okay, so first, try and find a lug nut that is 13/16. That what I am using in this how to. (Note that this is mainly for partying situations where you have atleast 10+ people, so you don't have to keep packing the bowl aka lug nut).

CIMG0125.jpg
    13/16 lug nut

Okay, so if you have the lug nut, next what you're gonna what to have is a sharpie. Remove the marker part and end cap, and wash it out as much as you possibly can! ( you don't want to be getting high off sharpies, just the good stuff ;)

CIMG0126.jpg
    Sharpie cut down to fit in lug nut.

Next, you will need the mechanical pencil, take off the piece where the lead comes out of, push on the pencil like you're trying to bring out more lead, and cut off the white part, so you can pull out the inner chamber that holds the lead. remove anything that's inside the inner chamber. After that, cut it till it's all one shape like the picture below.

CIMG0128.jpg
    Inner chamber of pencil after cutting.

Okay, now that you have all that done, grab the sharpie and the tape, and put the sharpie in the smaller end of the lug nut. Use the tape and wrap it up real tight so no smoke gets out! :smoke:

CIMG0134.jpg
    Sharpie and lug nut taped together.

Alright, half way there! Now that we have the bowl finished, it's time to make the stem/ neck/ whatever you want to call it.

Take the inner chamber you took out of the pencil, and the nut, and screw the nut onto the end, but just enough so that it stays on. If it's screwed in to much the plastic will get to close to the lighter or embering bud, and that's not good! :eek:

CIMG0130.jpg
    Inner chamber of pencil and nut.

Okay, we're on the home stretch! You're about 5 minutes to being able to use this baby.

Take your straw and inner chamber of the pencil and tape them together, but don't have the tape over lap. If it does, then it won't fit in the sharpie. Tape it a little further down from where you tape the two pieces together so it makes it a little more air tight. slowly add more tape around it until it's tight in the sharpie, it should be slightly hard to get the straw in.

CIMG0135.jpg
    Straw and inner chamber.

Alright, were all done folks! If you followed all the steps, then you should have an awesome metal blunt for whatever you wanna use it for. To get it all put together, just insert the straw and inner chamber you taped together through the top of the lug nut.

If you want to, you can throw a screen in the bottom, on top of the nut so no bud falls to the side.

CIMG0018.jpg
    Your finished metal blunt.

I hope you guys liked this little how to I made, if you want me to make other things, just post what you want to see in the comments and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks for reading, peace!

2. Very creative but I feel like it uses too much plastic. All the same it's pretty awesome but I'll stick to my glass blunt.

3. metal smoking devices are bad for the throat.

4. Instead of fiddling with tape and lug nuts, Id rather go buy 2 blunt wraps.