Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Make a Homemade Icecatcher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewpothead, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I got this bong and i was wondering if there is a way to make a homemade icecatcher for this bong

Attached Files:

2. #2 BeatsandGrass, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Making an ash catcher, will only ruin your smoke my man. Just milk that baby as is, until you can save up for a quality ash catcher. You'll thank yourself in the long run.

3. Just use icy cold water instead of putting ice into it.

4. Ice catchers are over rated :smoke:

5. #5 smoking515, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Mabye a rubber ball just big enough to fit in but wont fall through and drill holes through it? Idk might mess up the taste or use a condom and poke holes in the bottom and put ice in it and drop it into the bong and tape the top part to the mouth piece.

6. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']Ice catchers are over rated :smoke:[/quote]

No their not! cools the smoke down so much, way better then just cold water alone.

7. My friend had the same bong

8. they're* ;)

9. Ive used a flattened out hanger kind of coiled at one end with a hook at the other to keep
    It up. Kind of have to hit it around the wire
    On the mouth though

10. Anything that's big enough to get in but not fall through and no solid so smoke can still travel through. Be creative!

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1UzLCzz4W4&feature=plcp]How to Make a Bong ......Ash Catcher/Pre-Bubbler SERIES PART 7 - YouTube[/ame]

12. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']

they're* ;)[/quote]

Thanks Mrs.FlyGuy can you teach me about math now!?:)

13. Why do people keep commenting about ash catchers when it's clearly about homemade ice catchers

14. Yeah hes asking about an ICECATCHER, not an ashcatcher, and your best bet would be to skip adding anything and just have the water level lowest it can be and throw a couple ice cubes in the water...you dont want any foreign material getting in between you and your dank ass headies. I would say just make sure your next glass purchase has an ice catcher notch/s, it's not an accessory its an indentation/s in the glass. You could get a similar piece as what you have with an icecatcher for like 80 bucks MAX and that's blown up head shop prices.

15. Try macGyvering something out of a coat hanger

16. Making an artificial ice catcher won't even be beneficial. The material can post toxics into your smoke, material could fall off into water, etc.

17. 1 oz of marijuana + 10 White Owl rolls = happiness :smoke:

18. Hey man that's sick I'm trying to do this to my bong as well and it's called MacGyver