how to make a grinder with a keif catcher??

Discussion in 'General' started by NuGstA, Aug 9, 2007.

1. im tryna get a grinder but i dont kno any hed shops around me so does any one kno how to make a grinder with a keif cathcher or just a grinder??

2. i can tell you how to shake kief, but idk how to make a grinder with a kief catcher

3. you cacn buy your self a spaace case. space case ftw!

4. try a store that sells kitchen tools. there are garlic and herb grinders that are exactly the same as grinders found in headshops. they may be plastic, but if theres no alternative, its better than nothing. You can stick them in the freezer before you grind your bud and that will help keep the bud from sticking inside.

the only way to make a grinder with a kief catcher is if you have access to a metal shop. i always had fun making things, but you need to know a lot before you can get started.

5. jameses how do u shake da keif??

6. well heres a totally ghetto ass way to catch kif. it works and ive done it but some can get stuck. get an empty tube from a roll of shit tickets and strech a piece of nylon panty hos over one end real tight and tape or rubberband it on there. then put your already chopped herb in there with a coin or two and shake that fucker real good over a piece of paper and voila! kif!