Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a decent bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsanH3RB314, Jan 19, 2009.

1. can someone give me so plans on how to make a decent bong.my bong just broke and i dont have 30 bucks to buy a new one right now so does anyone have any ideas?

2. Theres a sticky in this forum that shows you how to make a pretty effective bong.

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPqDyAXyCk&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

thats an okay link... all the ones on youtube are pretty shitty but there are really good intructables on here if you use the search bar... i tried to find you one but gave up but they're out there so just search hard and you'll find some

use your pothead intuition and you can do it all alone probably if you're smart :bongin:

4. need help making a bong!! simplest one please...haha

5. wow, OP has 2 posts and already a neg rep. maybe he should have looked at the stickies first...