How to make a co-worker upset ;-)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by IndianaToker, Sep 24, 2004.

1. LOL! Thought you blades would appreciate this.

Attached Files:

2. I would be so frikkin pissed off.. LOL

3. LOL I know I'd hate those penuts in my office..

Having the office lined with aluminum would suck too..

Now if the post it's were of beautiful women!!!!!!!

What would be worse is the post it's bein like a puzzle of beautifull women and parts were missing so you wouldn't know who it was.. LOL

4. lol that is so good....

5. damn, i can't see enlarged versions of the pics.. can anyone translate tiny english into big english? i can't read that postit..

6. Damon,

Can you pick up some
    more post-its? We're
    running low.

Dave

I'm not 100% sure about the first name, but that's not really the important part.

7. stoned_s:

One Roll of Tape: $4.00
    Massive Amounts Packing Foam: $tolen
    Friends with way too much time on their hands on April Fools Day: Pricesless

:D

I like that one ;)

-spliff

8. There's also the pranks from University. My cousin was telling me about how they did the cups of water prank, fish, and paper pranks at his res. Descriptions:

Cups of water: take a bunch of cups of water & fill them up, and put them on everything in the person's room. Then, when they get to it, they have to take each cup out & empty it out, or else it'll knock over the other cups & drench the room. :D

Fish: they broke into some girl's room on the weekend, threw her mattress out the window, covered the bed /w a tarp, added water, and tossed some goldfish in. When she came back, the fish were dead.

Paper: Just stacks of newspaper in the entire room.

Oh man... I would've LOVED to have pictures of that.

Anyone else remember pranks from way back when?

9. the last one looks like a office/grow-op

10. LOLOLOL!!!! hahaha funnny shit man!! you know what this reminds me of??????? it reminds me of a movie..........OFFICE SPACE!!!!!! :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: LOLOL LUMBERG!!!!! hahahahahahahaha (no i'm not high btw) "Hello Peter whats happening? uhhhhh did you see the memo?" LOL

11. Oh shit those peanuts would be awesome beyond explanation. If one of my co-workers did that to my cubicle I'd give them a hug or something.

12. Time for a few more. ;) :D

Attached Files:

13. rotflmao...man what do you use your working time for?? That last pic was the best I've seen so far

14. haha, someones going to be in some serious shit for that last pic.

15. lmao that last pic is funny as hell

16. I like the cress one, may just have to try that one day :D :D :D

17. on seinor prank day we got 3 pigs 2 horses and 14 cows and bout 30 chickens and let them run wiled in the school for the weekend there was shit on everything we dident have to go to school for 2 weeks but when we got back it still smelled like shit

18. dude, if someone did that to me i would be soo mad. But it happened to someone else so its freakin hillarious.!!!!:devious: i wanna do somethin to my office workers now.hmmmmmm

19. Hahaha, those are such good pictures. I love the creative thought in them!
    Especially the cress and keyboard in the desk. :D