Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW TO Make a Cheap, Disposable Bong that can be constructed Anywhere.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ben&Bong, Jul 15, 2009.

1. #1 Ben&Bong, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    OK. So i noticed there are ALOT of crazy guides about "How to make a safe bong" And "If you cant afford a peice, make this." And they are all good.

But each of these homemade Bongs and Pipes have flaws for long term use. To big to carry around with you, Easy to spot, hard to disguise.

I'm going to teach you a Cheap way to make a bong that is easy to disguise, Hard to spot, small enough to carry carry with you, Hard Hitting, and re-cyclable.
    (I dont mean we actually recycle it.)

YOUR GOING TO NEED THESE THINGS:
    A Downpipe!
    A 500ml plastic drinks bottle! (Preferably a sturdy bottle, so it wont fold inwards when you pull)
    A lighter!
    (Optional) A Hairband or similar object.

1. Now, Before we do ANYTHING, we have a very important step. Purchase a cheap Downpipe, otherwise known as a Downy. This downpipe should, preferably have a removeable cone.
    [​IMG] < These Downpipes are cheap and very effective. Remember, this bong will be constructable ANYWHERE.

2. Now, you have your Downy. Purchase a 500ml Drinks bottle. One of these will do fine.
    [​IMG] 3. Now drink about 3/4 of the bottle and reseal.

4. PAY ATTENTION! Now, take your lighter and burn a hole maybe a 3rd smaller than the Downpipes width. This could be tricky if unpracticed, but you'll get used to it. The position of the hole should depend on the length of the downy. You want the top inch or so of your Downpipe to be poking out of the top. Not counting the cone. So burn the hole and then jam the Downy through while the plastic is still warm. This should make it airtight. If it isnt, you can just use some chewing gum to seal it.

5. (OPTIONAL) Tie the hairband around the top of the downpipe and around the bottle, so it is held in place. You can just use a finger to hold the downy in place, it makes no difference. This just means you have less to do as you toke. *Note, holding the downy in place, if the hole is the right size, usually helps increase airtightedness

6. (OPTIONAL) Burn a rush hole about 3/4 of the way up the bottle.

7. Pack a bowl and toke up!

Remember, when you are done with the bong, dispose of the bottle. Keep the Downy, and you can constuct this bong anywhere! The downy will fit in your pocket, buy a new bottle for a new bong. And last i ckecked, carrying a bottle around wasnt illegal! Great way to transport your bong to a party :)

I apologise for the lack of pictures. I would have done a picture guide, but I have no way to get pitcures onto my PC atm. :(

Come back next time for a simple guide to Waterfall bongs!

2. The downstem is the hardest part of a bong to consruct. If you have a downstem already, its really as simple as stabbing it into a bottle.

3. #3 Ben&Bong, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    Yeah, but downys are really cheap. Much better than buying metal pens and hoping to god you dont fuck them up. Back when i was a idiot, i used to use a plastic pen with a cone attached to it. Never again. Id rather smoke a piss bong.
    And not everybody knows how to make a shotty :p Now the new tokers can make one too :)

4. If you're talking about absolutely the easiest and cheapest disposable bong to make, I'd say an apple bong. All you need is a knife and an apple, and you can throw it away when you're done.

As for me, I took a socket wrench piece and a gatorade cap, heated up the cap with a lighter, and pushed the socket wrench piece into the lid. The plastic is weak so it moves out of the way, then hardens to hold the impromptu bowl in place. Then you keep the lid and can easily make a waterfall/gravity bong with any gatorade bottle.