Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a bubbler.. using your mouth!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudsAhoy, Nov 9, 2010.

1. I call this the watertoke.

So far as i know, I am the only one that has ever concieved the idea. essentially, it is adding a filtration to your toke, with any piece (joint included)

it all started one day when i was trying to emulate the sound of a bong. I took a sip of water and tilted my head forward and sucked in. If done properly, it will make the sound of a bubbler because you are inhaling and the air is moving up and thorugh the water and into your throat. So the water will bubble in your mouth.

So I can take a joint, and smoke it like a bubbler and itll cool the toke down. And then i swallow the water and its a nice drink :) or smoke a pipe like that.

I can draw diagrams if it isnt clear to the majority. Im seriously baked. Does this make sense? Cause I kinda feel like a genius. Try it! :hello:

2. good, but spit the water out, thats like drinking bong water

3. wow i never thought of that! im gonna try that!

4. Hate to rain on your parade, but someone posted something about this here already. It's been the quote in someone's sig for a while now.

Kinda gross if you think about it. Next time you're smoking a real bubbler, be sure to dump the water in your mouth after the session. See if you ever filter the smoke yourself again. :p

5. Yea man I've done this before but I didn't drink the water because it tasted like bong water even after one toke. I was fucking trippin balls when I came up with it.

6. Ahhh.. now i know im not going crazy. I thought it was cool. I have also taken a straw and bent it into my mouth and it bubbled well.

As far as drinking it goes i usually dont mind after only one toke. Its nice cuz if ur throat is burning you can just drink it :D

7. i've done it, it's pretty annoying, water tastes like crap and gets real skanky, and your pipe/joint gets wet
    as for drinking it? i did it once and almost puked, lol

8. I was gonna say this as well. Actually, whoever posted that thread was ridiculed pretty bad, but man if you made it work then props to you. Seems pretty fucking gross to me though, and for not much benefit.

9. Funny idea, sounds pointless to me but hell props for somthing new i gusse :hello:

10. PLEASE draw a diagram

11. i thought of this a while ago but never shared because i thought it was too stupid, which it is:p

12. The water in bubblers gets disgusting. This would taste horrendous, and if you drank the water by accident...not fun.

13. Nice idea, not original. Seen this somewhere else lol. And i think the joint would get wet and water would come outsometimes.

14. Yeah the first thing I thought was, "Oh God THIS thread again".

15. thats nasty man....

16. LOL. This sounded like a good idea at first. Then I thought about bong water...

17. thought about it before, to much spitting out water

18. makes sense....but nasty. why the fuck would you swallow the water? lol just smoke the joint.

19. PLEASE draw a diagram

20. I'm not really sure what you mean by a mouth bubbler
    and I don't think anyone else does
    a diagram is definitely necessary