How to make a bubbler.. using your mouth!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudsAhoy, Nov 9, 2010.

1. I call this the watertoke.

So far as i know, I am the only one that has ever concieved the idea. essentially, it is adding a filtration to your toke, with any piece (joint included)

it all started one day when i was trying to emulate the sound of a bong. I took a sip of water and tilted my head forward and sucked in. If done properly, it will make the sound of a bubbler because you are inhaling and the air is moving up and thorugh the water and into your throat. So the water will bubble in your mouth.

So I can take a joint, and smoke it like a bubbler and itll cool the toke down. And then i swallow the water and its a nice drink :) or smoke a pipe like that.

I can draw diagrams if it isnt clear to the majority. Im seriously baked. Does this make sense? Cause I kinda feel like a genius. Try it! :hello:

2. Lmfao.
    Only a stoner...

3. You're causing the delicious water in your mouth to turn to nasty bong water. Eww.

4. Hahaha Ive done it before with a couple friends also fuckin around pretendin we were ripping bongs and shit lol, It tastes pretty nasty, if you tihnk about it its like bong water, but in your mouth.

No thanks :p

5. Bong water is a nice drink to you? Fuck that.

6. i've also thought of this many moons ago.

drinking the water is nasty though

7. Does it actually work or just for kicks?

8. its not as bad as you thinl. bong water is only nasty after a bunch of tokes. essentially, its not any worse that taking a hit off a non filtter pipe or joint, your just drinkingit

9. I thought of this last night when i was extremely high and tried it! I thought i was a genius and was going to patent it and makes millions but then i realized you can't sell it. i don't know i was extremely high. I wouldn't drink the water though I just spit it out but I guess its not that bad bubbler water has more and has some ash in it. I just feel like if I let the water go it would go into my pipe and ruin the weed...

10. You know what is really solid? I have a tendency to cough on fat bong rips, I found putting a HALLS in my mouth pretty much kills that, and makes the smoke smoother.

11. The point of the water is to filter out stuff if you're going to swallow it then it's not really doing anything except for probably giving you a stomach ache because that stuff is gross. I guess it does cool it down but I'm not really concerned with that dry pieces and joints don't bother me or anything.

Nothing against you hey I've had the same idea before while high along with thousands of other stoners too :smoke: But if you think about it, not really a good idea.

12. haha i actually do that with my drink all the time when im bored because i think it sounds like a bong and nobody ever catches on :D

13. some guy asked if this was possible a while ago , guess it is :shrug:

14. Lol i actually have done this before I did it with a bowl tho. I never drank the water after tho. I don't see how it would taste to bad after just one hit I'd deff do it again

15. There's a quote floating around here in someone's sig where someone came up with this. Still hilarious though lol

16. this is revolutionary! Bong water straight to the mouth....