Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make a bong or gb without a socket?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sam42012, Feb 8, 2009.

1. aight so i just broke my piece which sucks, and now i was just tryin to make a gb when i realized that i don't have a socket. does anyone kno how to make either a gb or a good working bong without a socket? thanks

2. in stead of a socket use the metal part of a pencil earaser just pull out the earaser part and scrunch the bottom and use on w/e u want.

3. As bad as it sounds, you can use aluminum foil. Cut the entire center of the bottle cap out and make a bowl with it. Poke the holes and make sure the foil is taped the the cap and screw it on like normal pull it up and toke away

4. lol thats funny that u said that cuz i was just thinkin bout doin that a min ago. i think ima go do that

5. Poke a hole in the lid, and stick the end of the joint in the hole for a gravity bong?

For a bowl for a ghetto bong ah, cut one from a pop can... Or better yet pull a bowl off a pipe. Use some fruit... Or a veggie, carets can be amassing. :rolleyes:

6. I really don't suggest using tape any were near fire... I'd rather make a one time use paper bowl... Find steel, or tap a hole out of something glass... or hell use a light bulb if you got nothing else! Pretty sure tape is bad for you!

J/k about light bulb...

7. #7 PennLaxPlayer, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

You can make a pretty kickass vaporizer out of a lightbulb. Even if it's frosted salt will get it out.

Edit: Theres guides on GC, just use the search. Be extremley careful when you clean the plastic out of the neck, as it will tend to shatter in you're hand. Also, don't try and make one over a carpet or anything.

8. You can make a bowl with a carrot and take the screen out from your faucet and use it as a screen... if you dont wanna use aluminum of course..

9. Smoking out of light bulbs is just... I mean it works, but...
    That's just dirty.

I'll take knife hits first, thanks. ;)