Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a bong - for the serious apprentices who can roll joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by atombomb44, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Ok this is for those people who have no money but want to try out a bong. Warning: this method requires that the user know how to roll joints. (This is a very specific bong)

Equipment need for bottle bong:
    1. Empty plastic drinks bottle
    2. A pen
    3. A lighter
    4. (Optional) An elastic band

Method:
    Take your standard two litre drinks bottle, and take any labelling off the bottle. Empty any excess liquid out. OK, now comes the technical part. About 1/5 of the way up the bottle from the bottom, take your lighter and burn a very small hole. This is where the stem will go.

To make the stem, you must take a standard biro pen and take it apart until all you are left with is the casing for the pen (see first picture). Insert this stem into the small burn hole at the bottom. If it doesnt fit, then burn the hole a little more. If the hole is too big, you have to get a new bottle.

After fitting the stem, you will need to make a rush hole near the top of the bottle. To do this just burn a hole near the top.

The elastic band is used to hold the stem up so that water does not escape out of it. (see last picture)

To use the bottle bong, all you have to do is make sure there is water in the bong (so that it goes just above where the stem comes in), put a joint into the stem, light up, and toke like a normal bong.

I acknowledge that this is a very desperate way to make a bong, and many of you will probably criticize how I have desecrated the great bong and how it should be used, but trust me, this method works for people who want to see what a bong is like but are not sure whether they should buy one. My friends and I have used this method many times when in need of a 'safer smoke' which a bong provides

Thanks, and hope this helps some of you;):wave:

Attached Files:

2. I wouldn't smoke out of a plastic stem, why dont you cut a rectangle out of a can of soda and roll it into a straw and then tape it together. it's way less toxic in my own.

3. That is a good point, but your not actually burning the plastic stem, your sticking a joint in it and burning the joint, so no toxic fumes are produced

4. Lol serious apprentices follow my guide, thread failed.

5. just make a gravity bong, making them like this arent worth it, GB get you reallly high on nnot alot of weed