how to make a bong completly out of ice!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by frozenhits, Mar 16, 2011.

1. amazing bong and equally good tutorial vid.

2. That's pretty cool man. Make one with some big ass punch bowls next time.

3. That is the fuckin coolest bong ever. You rock! \m/

4. epic... very cool.. sick kitchen btw...

cant wait for more vids... :cool:

5. sickest thing iv seen O_O

6. It's really a nice cool man and thanks for sharing.

7. no problem. does anyone have any suggestions what to do next?

8. For the downstem you could just drill a hole like frozenhits did, then put the glass downstem in and use snow to seal the hole. You don't have to worry about it getting too hot too fast because the slide won't even get that warm at all.

9. I would be more concerned about freezing my glass then taking it out and having a flame anywhere near it. Where as my method would be the same result but less risk to your glass.

10. So true! That i bong is fuckin awesome!! :smoke: +rep to you my man :cool:

11. You should try make, like a 3 foot ice bong, which a stand and shit... and like some dude said, try mix some color into the water, would be awesome ...
    Also im thinkin, maybe demineralised water will make the bong more transparent? :smoke:

Anyway, awesome job on the video, i really enjoyed it !

12. yea the food color idea would be sick

like different colors and shit

+rep OP

13. Amazing..... Fucking amazing

14. I think you just made the next few days for me! Awesome!

15. ALMOST makes me wish I lived in a snowy place. No snow here!

16. That's the beauty of technology you can use a freezer and get the same thing us Northeners have to deal with for 6/7 months of the year. :D

Fuck winter >,<

17. my freezer isnt that big
    and it has food in it
    but i will make this happen

18. do you keep the bong in your freezer?

19. Sweet, dude! I'm gonna try this soon. I've got an extra freezer out in the garage that's just begging to be used for this.