Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make a blunt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Me and my friend are gonna roll about 1.5 grams in a blunt tonight. Should we get a blunt wrap and wrap it or should I get a swisher sweet and take the tobacco out and pack it in? I can roll a decent joint but not great. Me and him have never smoked a blunt before so I don't really know which one to do...

2. Use your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks for the detailed answer. It really helped

4. #4 PurpDno, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    Swishers are easier to roll for a first timer. To me blunt wraps are too delicate and reek havok on your life if you have a stem in your ground buds. OR you can get some backwoods and cut them down the middle, those are the best blunts to me, but then again thats just personal preference

5. id suggest a swish or a similar style blunt. although wraps and backwoods, specifically, are my favorite, they may be a little wet to roll. plus backwoods can be a little tricky so becareful.

6. It's up to you man. If you have rolled joints before you might as well buy wraps. Swishers are easy to massage the tobacco out of so you're left with the paper shell and can just stuff your weed in.

7. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/989959-How-to-Roll-a-Blunt.-(Tutorial-w/-pics)
    How to Roll a Blunt. (Tutorial w/ pics)

Hopefully this is what youre looking for.

8. How i do it:

Using a dutch master cigar, wraps are ok but i prefer a full cigar.

Lick the out layer gernously

Find where the leaf ends/begins and gently peel it off

Bite off the butt end of the dutch

Take cancer paper off (grey paper on end)

Crack it down the glue strip

Tear off glue strip

Roll that kind of how you would a joint

Lay leaf on angle with blunt on top at 90 degree angle and start rolling the leaf around it, using your fingers to push excess paper down as you roll over it. Lick the leaf as you go along to ensure it sticks

Let it dry

Spark it

9. Flame it

10. Grape blunt wraps all the way dude!

11. Alright so last night we bought a swisher cut it, removed the tobacco and filled it with weed, licked the rap and reattached it. It was nice haha.

12. Buy zig zag blunt wraps you get 2 wraps for a buck

13. Don't ever "empty out a cigarillo and pack in weed". I try not to be mean but that's really, really stupid. Crack it open, gut it, and roll it up the real way. If you mess up, buy another to try. That's the only way you'll learn.