Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make 2g brownies with a Qp?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mrmarijuana, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I'm getting 5 ounces of shake for $100. How can I turn 4 ounces of it into brownies with 2gs in each brownie?

Thanks!

2. Just use a regular recipe that you could find in the edible section and use double the amount of weed. Or more if you want. :D

3. Isn't shake stronger? So wouldn't you want to use less, especially the fact that cooking is 3-5x more potent...

Edit:
    Sorry.
    it should not be confused with keef.
    So is it weaker or stronger?

4. I'm not sure but I think shake is weaker. Look it up because I'm not 100 sure. More like 52%sure

5. [quote name='"Mrmarijuana"']I'm getting 5 ounces of shake for $100. How can I turn 4 ounces of it into brownies with 2gs in each brownie?

Thanks![/quote]

Shake or trimmings ? 5 ounces of shake is madd nice for 100$

6. Guys my shake I think he means mids which explains how he got 5 ounces for 100...

7. It's snow cap grind from a dispensary near my house. They do $25 for an oz or $100 for 5 ozs