Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make 0.5g last/ get highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zBUDz23, Oct 10, 2010.

1. not exactly.

a popper tube is a basic tube one hitter tube, but you cut the tip of a smoke off first, then toss it in the tube, then add a bit or weed to the top.

burn it slowly, then you basically rip the bong as hard as you can barely burning the smoke.

but it vapes the tobacco a bit, so you get the head rush from tobacco is you dont smoke, and then you can make .5 last like 3-4 bong hits.

but thats a for a desperate person.

just use a gravity bong if you barely have any, or just go get more tree

2. If you want to make your bud last, don't smoke it.

Just kidding but I would agree gravity bong is the best way. Just dome those hits and hold them well and you'll be happy.

3. bong, hold in forever.

4. This is what i would do. It would keep me high the whole day. I use waterfall method with a standard plastic waterbottle. They take u to new heights when the smoke has a green tint to it in the bottle.

5. Well I would go with the gravity bong. You can pretty much pack a .2 bowl and you'd be higher than any other method. Making cannabutter or firecrackers will make the high last for hours but it won't be the same intense high you get from the gravity bong or other methods.

6. I have heard 7 secs with smoke and 10 secs with vapor since ur lungs take longer to process the vapor

7. I'm in the exact same boat as you almost. I have about .6-.7 to use today and can't buy anymore. I'm just going to take snaps out of my illadelph and load the snaps with kief so I dont need as much bud lol.

8. I'd deffo use a grav bong - stayed in last nite (lack of money lol) but mates were round so it weren't all bad. We only had a few joints n beers then went onto a grav bong and it were fukin mental, did the job pretty good with the weed we had left :smoke:

9. Listen to how easy this is-

Grind up your marijuana
    Mix it in with peanut butter, just put it in a cup and mix it good
    wrap the peanut butter up with tinfoil and cook for 20 minutes on 350

thats all, then put it on anything you would like.

Stoned for 5-10 hours.

10. Vape.

I used 0.1g in my Vape and got hella stoned.

Vaped that shit up for a good 15 min while watching some Bleach, awesome times brah.

11. Making firecrackers would give you a MORE intense high for longer...

But I still suggest vaping that herb man, get you higher, last you longer in the long run. Grav bong is a nice runner up due to the intoxicating effects.

12. i made a bong with a 3/6th socket for a bowl and made the last shake of my weed... about a .7 last me all night long on Rips.

13. he doesnt own a vaporizer, and has only heard about the lightbulb vaporizer. I dont think this is an option

14. Fumar, how is she going?

I've cut way back on the crackers. I know you eat them as much as I use to, my count towards the end was 142. In the 5 months that I ate edibles daily, I lost close to 40 pounds, and started gaining it all back almost instantly when I quit and went back to smoking. I still eat edibles sometimes though, they're dope for getting super high, except when you just crash or get paranoid.

Have you had any weight loss problems?

15. Haha, the firecracker business is good. I just made a big 21 batch the other day, some people got jealous and started offering me money to make more, so I made an addition 5 after I took the picture.

I havent heard much about weight loss in variance with edibles or anything. I will tell you tho, that once I started chronically smoking, I began to lose weight left and right, although I eat MORE. My only theory is because I smoke/vape more than once a day, at least 5 days a week, my metabolism is way up and because of what I eat. Instead of having just 3 main courses throughout the day with maybe a few snacks in between, I have MANY snacks [most are healthy... i try to eat carrots, fruits, ect] throughout the day with only 2 big meals. But because im constantly eating at perfectly spaced times throughout the day, my metabolism gets JUST enough time to stay active and keep moving.

Well then the next best option is grav bonging it. I still advise saving up for a vape. Mine is warming up right now :)

Vape and HW time

16. Word dude, all I do is vape.

0.1 gets me mad chillen.
    0.25 gets 2 people fucking chilleeennn.

17. In my opinion theres no way to make it last. you can get 2 good bong seshs from it. Load a .25 bowl then another .25 for later or smoke it all and be absolutely blasted. Thats how I look at it now. Ask yourself: Be blazed for 3 hours? Or be kinda high and burnt out after 3 hours

18. I agree with this 110%. That's what I do when I have only a little left.

19. hitters work fairly well, cost less than 10 bucks for a cig hitter, 3 or so hits in your pretty blazed. excellent for the on-the-go smoker

20. Use the gravity bong and smoke as much as you can. Keep smoking the bud till it wont produce anymore smoke. You'll be baked.