Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Light a Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The216, May 19, 2011.

1. Ok, so I smoked my bowl for my first time today and when I was smoking I forgot how to light the bowl.

Do you hold the lighter over the weed while you're inhaling, or just light the weed and let it burn throughout like a joint?

Sorry for the brain fart and please dont't post the idiotic insulting comment, I'm looking for an answer.

Thanks,
    The216

2. really youre gonna admit you dont know how to smoke a bowl FAIL AND AIDS

3. You hold the carb
    Light the weed
    little suction, you dont meed much or you'll suck weed through if you dont have a screen
    let go of carb
    inhale.

you can light it like a joint but you have to have a big bowl of shake or some hash
    to get a nice cherry going. Cherry is when the whole bowl is lit and you can keep smoking it if you do it fast enough.

4. Hold the flame above the bowl, slowly inhale bringing the flame onto the bud. Make sure your finger is on the carb also.

Once theres a decent cherry, take the lighter off. No need to torch it.

5. Read my post asshole

6. made me lol

7. cant we just smoke some herb without fighting. :smoke:

8. #8 Hippi, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I totally agree.. It's a peace plant dude and this whole thing is so people can ask questions I've known a couple people who had no idea how to smoke.

9. Not unless someone can tell The216 how to light a bowl D:

But on the real though..
    You have GOT to be trolling.
    THC needs to get in the body somehow bro.

10. The word was PLANT, not PLANET...

11. This is honestly one of the dumbest questions I've ever read. No disrespect OP, but damn. How do you light a bowl? It's not a science lol, you light the bowl. Light it how you want to, just get that weed cherried and inhale.

12. haha you sir were just being an asshole, and made your self look like an asshole.

Good day sir lol. Karmas a bitch.

13. This is a legitimate question... I smoke with people all the time torch the shit out of the weed.

Light the corner of the without actually making full contact with the flame and the weed. A little contact is alright but don't just "LIGHT IT." While cornering the bowl; inhale gently and hold the carb(hole on side). Once you feel your lungs are full let go of the carb and inhale a bit harder as to clear what is left in the bowl.

14. you should corner the bowl to get the most of your herb

15. #15 Hippi, May 20, 2011
    Haha... Peace PLANT.
    And all I'm trying to say dude is that nobody needs to freak the fuck out at the kid because of asking a question

16. #16 Hippi, May 20, 2011
    Learn how to read dude seriously if u wanna freak... U might wanna learn how to read first

17. He's just asking if you torch the whole shit for the whole time, or just light it. Obviously don't do that unless you like inhaling even more butane..