How to light a bowl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DamienM, Jan 21, 2010.

1. This is a reallly stupid question but whatever. I'm trying to smoke Salvia for the first time and am having a hard time lighting it. Whenever I turn the lighter upside down to burn the stuff inside the bowl the flame rises up and burns my thumb or finger. Last time I tried it even burned some of my hair. I was wondering if there is a better way to do it.

2. hold the lighter sideways, hold it up to the bowl, inhale so the flame is sucked into the bowl, and I'm sure you know the rest. Good Vibes. :D

3. WOW! What is this magical thing called "google"? What an ingenious idea that is! Thank you for enlightning me. Your intelligence clearly knows no bound.

4. Yeah, thanks man. You see, I've been using the internet for about 3-4 hours now, so I pretty much know all the advanced/secret stuff like google.com

It's really no biggie though, I'm glad to help.

5. What you should do is
    Pretend it's weed, and light it like so

6. I know what you're talking about dude. I used to have the same exact problem. It would burn my thumb or my thumbnail. Hold it like away from your thumb upside down. I don't know , I'd have to show you.

7. hold it sideways. have you ever smoked weed before?!?!?!?!?!?! same thing