Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to light a bowl with a ignite elecrtic lighter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jett Li, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hey, my girl got me a ignite electric lighter, and its cool and all but im more of a bowl person as apposed to joints and such. These lighters are just coils that heat up red hot, and you recharge them it via USB.. How do i get it to make a flame? What can i light that will make a flame with the ignite lighter?
    Thanks!

2. get some hemp wick man.

3. ^ This.

That ignite lighter looks like it'd work fine for joints/blunts that can fit in it, but I'd go with a traditional lighter or a hemp wick.

4. that's pretty cool. I favor joints over reloading bowls , so I'll definitely look into that. Thanks

5. [quote name="WizardInBlack" post="19163149" timestamp="1387072185"]get some hemp wick man.[/quote]Only thing you should ever use to light your bowls.