How to less your anxiousness while taking acid?

Discussion in 'General' started by victron, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Right now I'm really wired up cuz i just took my first hit of acid. is there any way to lessed my anxiousness?

2. Yeh, it's common to get anxious taking acid, especially for the first trip. Smoke a small bowl of herb if you got it.

If not, just do anything. Watch TV, find something to do that'll take your mind off of tripping.

Oh and happy tripping bro.

3. yeah thanks. everything is surreal the moment i'm typing right now. acid is a weird drug. its really hard to describe but the side effects suck. my jaw is all tense and my emotion can flare up any moment.

4. take some valium (diazepam) like 10 mg should fix a bad trip

5. Just try to make yourself as relaxed and comfortable as possible. Smoking a bowl may or may not help... sometimes it might make you even more paranoid. If you know any breathing techniques like used in yoga or whatnot, try those. One simple one is to just close your eyes, inhale while mentally counting to 5, and exhale while mentally counting to 5, repeat over and over for a few minutes. It sounds stupid at first, but you'd be amazed how much it helps with tension, stress, anxiety, and just being in a good mood. Always keep in mind that it's JUST A DRUG.... no matter what happens, its all in your head and plenty of people have done it before you and been fine. If you start having a bad trip, just remember that it will all be over in a little while. If you can keep yourself calm and in a good state of mind, then there's no reason you shouldn't have a good trip.